Служебная собака на базе

Service Dogs Of Wikipedia

- The memorial complex in the village of Legedzino, Tzlov district of Cerkas province, Ukraine. The memorial is dedicated to the dead border guards of the battalion of the Colomy Border Command Border Command of the South-West Front Force and their service dogs. At the end of July 1941, some 500 soldiers and 150 service dogs entered an unequal fight with the enemy.

At the end of July 1941, a separate Colomy Border Command Command, stepping back to the east, covered the departure of the Ouman Army Command headquarters units. In the village of Legedzino, there were the headquarters of the 8th small corps of Major General Michael Snowwa and the 16th Tank Division. The 8th small hull was covered by three companies of the Special Colomian Border Guard, which were commanded by Major Philippe. The border curfew was reinforced by a service dog school consisting of 25 cinemas and 150 cinemas service dogswhich belonged to the border unit of the Koloma curfew and the Live Border Guard of the Service Dog.

On 30 July 1941, the Laibstandart Adolph Hitler Brigade attacked the Legedzino village. The attack reflected 500 border guards. During this battle, the border unit destroyed many live enemy forces and 17 tanks. But the forces were inequitable, the ammunition ended. The last defense reserve was a cinema squad with 150 service dogs. When several living border guards were left on the battlefield, 150 official sheeps were released on the enemy, after which the German offensive was stopped for almost two days on this front.

All border guards died in this fight. Lost dogs were shot after the German soldiers were defeated. Local residents buried dead border guards and their dogs in a brotherly grave at the scene. In 1955, the remains of border guards and dogs were reburied near the rural school, where the brotherly grave is today. On the outskirts of the village near the Goldonos Trace, Oumani, where the fight took place, a monument was opened on 9 May 2003 to border guards and their service dogs. The memorial was invested in the Great Patriotic War from Zvnigorod and several villagers from the Tslovsk region.

Share this Post